MyCenturaHealth is a secure online portal that allows you to manage your health with many conveniences. And to enjoy all these benefits, simply log into your MyCenturaHealth login account with Epic. MyCenturaHealth.org.
The MyCenturaHealth patient portal offers patients multiple ways to access their electronic medical record (EHR), find doctors, fill prescriptions, and more. When you join Centura Health Hospitals and Centura Health Medical Group, you can access all of your medical records with a single username and password.
MyCenturaHealth Rules and Regulations
Below are some rules and regulation that you need to follow. Please go through it to get more understanding.
- You must be at least 18 years old to open an account.
- The portal allows parents or guardians of children under 12 years of age to request access to the medical information of their minor children.
- You can also receive SMS messages about account activity if you want to receive them.
- Centura Health is not responsible for any information transmitted, received or sent by you to the Portal or how you or any third party misuse or use such information.
- All materials on the portal may be downloaded and reprinted for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that all relevant information and disclaimers are included.
- Neither Centura Health nor these external websites are responsible for the security or privacy practices of those websites.
- In addition, you acknowledge and agree that any content included in any Advertising or Sponsor information presented to you through the Portal or the Advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
It has several famous subsidiaries such as St. Catherine’s Hospital, Parker Hospital, St. Anthony’s Hospital, etc. Francis Health Services is now an authorized member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network. The patient portal is accessible to all Centura Health patients with access authorization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.