CEOC Centura designed it to streamline the management of clinical and non-clinical information in Centura Health. With the MyCenturaHealth portal, patients can now access a variety of resources from any device, anywhere, anytime.
Your electronic medical records (EHR) can be accessed through the official patient portal in a number of ways, including finding doctors, requesting prescription refills, and more. After successful registration, you can enjoy the benefits associated with your account.
The MyCenturaHealth Login web portal provides patients with online access to their current and historical personal data. CEOC Centura designed it to streamline the management of clinical and non-clinical information in Centura Health.
Advantages of The MyCenturaHealth Portal
Users can enjoy various benefits of the portal. The portal offers the following advantages:
- You don’t have to wait for a phone call or letter to see the test results. You can access it through the portal and receive the doctor’s comments in a few days.
- When you receive an update to your medical record, you will be notified.
- Payment of your medical bills is also possible through the portal.
- Centura Health’s goal is to provide high-quality healthcare to the diverse populations of the communities in which we operate.
- Review your current medications, allergies, vaccinations, medical conditions, and lab results.
- You can contact your provider using Centura Health Physician Group’s secure online messaging service.
- You can view upcoming appointments and receive reminders at participating locations.
- Doctors can also answer your medical questions from the comfort of their homes.
- To meet the needs of patients, Centra Health offers customized payment plans that allow bills to be overdue for at least 30 days.
If you have any questions about any aspect of your account, please do not hesitate to contact support. You can contact the Patient Helpline at 1-866-414-1562 or send an email to [email protected]
You will not be able to access your account on the MyCenturaHealth login portal if you have forgotten your password or login. To access all services later, you will need to reset a new MyCenturaHealth login password.